My family and I email each other all the time and so I run into many forwards. Some of my favorite forwards are little surveys that let me know something about them that I might not have know before. I got this one from my dad yesterday and its one of the best that I have gotten. Please post your 11 things in the comment section. If you don’t we aren’t friends anymore, ok not really, but you should participate.
So here are the rules: Once you have been tagged you have to write 11 weird, random things, facts, habits or goals about yourself. At the end choose people to be tagged.
1. I LOVE TV and am so glad that the writer’s strike is over! Along the same lines, I love our DVR since you can watch a hour long show in about 30 minutes.
2. Had it not been for my mother my name would be Yogi. My dad used this as one of his 11 and I thought that it was funny and it is true. He used to be a huge baseball fan and thought that name would be fitting for a girl or boy! I LOVE YOU MOM.
3. Even though I gripe about them a lot, I love my dogs probably more than I should.
4. When I was younger and up until I got into a serious relationship with James I was SUPER skinny. So skinny that I drank weight gain and was always asked if I had an eating disorder. I didn’t and now have the weight to prove it. Oh what I would give to have that metabolism back!
5. I hated high school and love my life so much more now.
6. One of my goals in life is to have a happy family with James, which includes children. Yes Mom we plan to have kids at some point. haha
7. Someday I’m going to start a serious candle business and make a real go of it.
8. James and I have 10 nieces and nephews and I love each and everyone of them. They are all so different and each make me smile for different reasons.
9. Even though some people think that West Texas is an undesirable place to live I love living here. Our parents are close and we get to see them often.
10. I enjoying knitting and find it very relaxing.
11. Some of my best memories of being little was going to the auto parts stores with my dad. I wish that I would’ve learned something about all those parts. haha
Ok your turn!
1. I love to sit and daydream about the goals Jess and I have put together.
2. I have a customized idea of how to build our retirement home, different from anything I’ve ever seen.
3. I miss my mother terribley when it comes time to do the holiday thing and on birthdays (including hers, AND my children’s) and on the anniversary of the day we lost her – and most any other day because I think about what she would say about ___________ (insert anything my kids do)
4. I don’t have many friends, I mean I know alot of people, but there aren’t many that would drop what they are doing for me and come help, although I do that for alot of people.
5. I love to cook out, mainly, smoke ribs and brisket.
6. I absolutely want to have more parties and gatherings at my house, and would love to have more people hang out.
7. I love my dogs, but would really like to get a “Labradoodle” instead of the one’s I have (EEEK, I know – but still, my allergies are killing me!)
8. I have this undying desire to simplify everything in my life, I can’t quit thinking about how i can make this or that simplier and easier…
9. My favorite food is Chicken Parmasian, cooked by Jess.
10. My best friends, closest friends would be named as My wife, My brother, and my dad; in no particular order.
11. One of my goals in life is to retire by the age of 45. I don’t know if I’ll make it, but dang it, I’m giving it a run!
1. I have loved animals since I can remember – turtles, hamsters, fish, crabs, dogs, rabbits, birds – you name it… had them all. Something about man’s best friend though, something different.
2. I’m rather handy – I love to build things, love to tear them apart. Always have.
3. I have schizophrenic thoughts at times. I am not sure who, why or what… but someone, something is out to get me and it comes in the form of sickness, theft, death, sadness and other things that only make sense in my head. I try to internalize it all most of the time. Regardless of the ill effects of it all.
4. I’m a sucker for a good drink, a nice dish of food or a fine cigar – no matter the price. Splurging is ok as long as it is done in ration.
5. My wife is my life. No question about it.
6. Most people don’t like me at first, but most do if we ever meet again.
7. My Dad & Brother both died at the age of 32. The number haunts me like a bad dream. Imagine your alarm clock on fast forward.
8. I seldom sleep past 7:00AM, regardless of the day of the week. Saturday – up at 7:00… Sunday – up at 7:00. I don’t even fight it anymore.
9. I’m changing so many aspects of my life, and if I”m not changing some things just yet, they are on my list. Broadening my horizons I suppose, reading more, drinking less, eating different things – trying out stuff I never would have dreamed. I’m proud, but there are huge things left that I’m working on.
10. Saving/investing money has become more important to me than spending money over the past couple of years. I guess I’m getting old.
11. I will never have hair again. I have come to terms with it. Bald men are sexy… at least that’s what I’m told.
1. I love to sit and think about how awesome I am. But I really have to ration this out because it can take up a lot of time spent doing other things.
2. I plan everything. If not on paper in my head. And if it doesn’t go the way I plan… I usually freak out (in my head)… sometimes in real life. BUT I’m really good at faking normalcy.
3. I actually have quite a few friends. Most who would drop what they’re doing for me (which I’m honored for)… but I think I’m gonna try something new and go back to the superficial ones.
4. I love bbq’ing… and by bbq’ing I mean I love to eat James’ bbq and drink their beer. Oh My God!
5. When my boyfriend is out of town (I’ve learned) I am the laziest slob you’ll ever meet…. I swear he’s the reason I lost all this weight.
6. James’ wife is my life too! How weird. Yep… Mashala definately takes up a good 50% of my days… and we still choose to hang out on the weekends. It’s love.
7. My cat is sooo fat. Frankie that is. And I’m trying to ration his food.. but he keeps eating all of the kitten food, and it’s frusterating the HECK out of me!
8. I like hottest showers humanly possible.
9. I HATE being cold…
10. I’m feel the need to constantly move forward in my life.. yet seem stuck on history.
11. Even though some of the worst things have happened in my life in the past year, I am completely and utterly blessed with the people in it.