It was bound to happen… you blog, you get tagged. It is the law of the land. These surveys, “meme”s and all that… they have been around as long as blogs have, so it was just a matter of time before the Double D got hit by one.
We don’t mind, Deb over at Aunt Deb’s Garden tagged us and so we are now forced (due to intra-web peer pressure) to participate. Just wait… your chance is coming. 😉 Por favor believe it.
So here goes nothing…
Link to the person who tagged you.
Post six random things about yourself.
Tag six people.
Let each person know they have been tagged by commenting on their blog.
Let the blogger who tagged you know that your entry is up.
Simple enough… Shala and I are going to tag-team this, so it will be easier. haha
1. We are headed on our first cruise this year as a late celebration of our 5th anniversary.
2. Both of us have an extra vertebrae… we are worried our kids might have tails.
3. We have 10 nieces & nephews already – only 3 are boys. Oh… and neither one of us is 30 yet!
4. Our new puppy (Izzy) has an obsession with eating sprinklers. She is not on the good list.
5. James is afraid of spiders. In a real, girly, run and hide, spray with whatever in the world you can find – way.
6. The joys and frustrations of home ownership has far exceeded our expectations. To say the least.
Who do we tag? Well… as much fun as these things really are – we are just going to tag a few. It is up to you if you want to participate, we won’t hold it against you if you do not. The internets might. 😉
ghost, tim, megan, benny and anyone else (mari, anna, patty… all you lurkers! MOM! DONNIE!) that would like to do it in the comments area.
okay man. its on there for manana.
ghost – I know… its silly. But true.
The thought of having to tag people is filling me with anxiety. I’ll probably need a few cocktails in me to get up the nerve for that.
Thanks for playing. That spirder thing is way too funny.
no need to explain it, bro. i dont like spiders either. they dont scare me silly but when our paths cross one of us has to die. just the way it is.
1. Seeing misspelled words bugs me.
2. In my head I’m average height.
3. I can keep a secret.
4. I think dyed hair looks stupid.
5. I make killer brownies.
6. I don’t do floors or windows.