My family and I email each other all the time and so I run into many forwards. Some of my favorite forwards are little surveys that let me know something about them that I might not have know before. I got this one from my dad yesterday and its one of the best that I have gotten. Please post your 11 things in the comment section. If you don’t we aren’t friends anymore, ok not really, but you should participate.
So here are the rules: Once you have been tagged you have to write 11 weird, random things, facts, habits or goals about yourself. At the end choose people to be tagged.
1. I LOVE TV and am so glad that the writer’s strike is over! Along the same lines, I love our DVR since you can watch a hour long show in about 30 minutes.
2. Had it not been for my mother my name would be Yogi. My dad used this as one of his 11 and I thought that it was funny and it is true. He used to be a huge baseball fan and thought that name would be fitting for a girl or boy! I LOVE YOU MOM.
3. Even though I gripe about them a lot, I love my dogs probably more than I should.
4. When I was younger and up until I got into a serious relationship with James I was SUPER skinny. So skinny that I drank weight gain and was always asked if I had an eating disorder. I didn’t and now have the weight to prove it. Oh what I would give to have that metabolism back!
5. I hated high school and love my life so much more now.
6. One of my goals in life is to have a happy family with James, which includes children. Yes Mom we plan to have kids at some point. haha
7. Someday I’m going to start a serious candle business and make a real go of it.
8. James and I have 10 nieces and nephews and I love each and everyone of them. They are all so different and each make me smile for different reasons.
9. Even though some people think that West Texas is an undesirable place to live I love living here. Our parents are close and we get to see them often.
10. I enjoying knitting and find it very relaxing.
11. Some of my best memories of being little was going to the auto parts stores with my dad. I wish that I would’ve learned something about all those parts. haha
Ok your turn!