We got tagged. Tagged like a railcar. I think have have used that before… need some new material.
Our friends over at 2Dolphins tagged us on a meme and as much as we think they are lame… when someone calls you out – you have to take care of business. So this post is going in that direction… the taking care of business direction.
So if you want to play, feel free – we will not be tagging anyone… because it creates so much pressure and the last thing we need at the moment is more pressure right? I mean we are in a Recession! haha
I (James) will be taking this one for the team… giving you 7 things you likely didn’t know about me, and will likely forget upon reading this. If you want to play along, link back to us and well… you know how it works.
1. I have a tattoo of a the Speedo logo on my hip. I was a decorated swimmer (literally) in high school and the day I turned 18, my Mom went with me to hold my hand while I got the logo etched into my skin. It may or may not be a bit longer at this point.
2. When I leave a room, I tend to slap each pocket on my pants to ensure I have all my belongings. OCD much?
3. I wear two bracelets on my wrist. One is a Livestrong bracelet in memory of my Brother that died of cancer. The other is a “Riding With Barbaro” bracelet in memory of the racehorse that stole America’s heart. I haven’t taken either off but maybe once in the past 2-3 years.
4. I live by the philosophy of “it never hurts to ask“. I will likely die by it to be honest.
5. I have tried to build my life around the movie Scarface. Take away the drugs and loose women, replace them with blogs and loose network cables… I just hope that I can go out fighting like he did. The ultimate story of coming up from nothing.
6. After high school, I went to the school of life. I major’d in… paying the bills. Minor’d in… whatever kept me out of the oil industry.
7. Shala & I want to make a difference. Online & offline. We are working hard to figure out where it is we are supposed to be making this difference. It seems like lately, that vision is becoming crystal clear. Stay tuned.
Like I said before, feel free to participate. We joke about these things all the time – but seriously, thanks Rob for giving us some blog fodder. 😉 Have fun with your meme-ing folks!